Here are the top 10 stories from around UBC in the month of October.
10) You’re not crazy: Main Mall is brighter
9) UBC parking tries to improve image, introduces controversial surveillance technology
8) Letter: Comparing assault response to FROSH cheer unfair
7) Safewalk increases service hours, adds vehicle in response to recent sexual assaults
6) UBC Theatre sells old costumes for Halloween hijinks
5) UBC outlines plans to address safety on campus
4) Are UBC women being assaulted because they drink too much?
3) Why is UBC canceling classes for alumni?
2) Fourth sexual assault at UBC remains unreported to RCMP
1) I was sexually assaulted on campus, and this is my story